On 08 March 2021 ERIGrid 2.0 held a webinar related to remote testing and the EIRIE platform together with DERlab and PANTERA.
This webinar focused on the following topics:
- Welcome words from DERlab board
- Overview of the ERIGrid 2.0 Research Infrastructure for Smart Grids and Smart Energy Systems
- Introduction of the ERIGrid 2.0 Lab Access Programme
- Experiences with Remote Lab Access Services on the Example VILLAS4ERIGrid
- Virtual Research Services in ERIGrid 2.0
- Demo of the VLab Services from RWTH Aachen
- Demo of the OpenAFPM Services from ICCS-NTUA
- PANTERA project – A pan European Technology Energy Research Approach
You can find all slides from the webinar presentations here.
You can find out more about ERIGrid 2.0 educational activities here and subscribe to the ERIGrid 2.0 newsletter to be informed about future webinars.
Webinar Recording on Remote Testing with DERlab and PANTERA